Theme is Wild Nature
- To produce a photo of one finished 2-dimensional, up to a maximum size of A2, unframed, piece of artwork.
- We welcome artwork in the following mediums: pen & ink, paint, collage or print making
- To accompany the submission, each entrant must provide a brief sentence describing the relationship of the artwork to the theme.
|Submissions Open||1st February 2021 - 00:00:00|
||28th February 2021 - 23:59:59|
|Judging Dates||Between 1st March & 15th March 2021|
|Responses via Email By||Between 15th March 2021 & 31st March 2021|
- All three competitions are open to young people who live or go to school in the City of Gloucester and were aged between 7 and 17 on 31 August 2020.
- There are three age groups for each of the competitions: Junior: 7 to 10 years old, Intermediate: 11 to 13 years old and Senior: 14 to 17 years old.
- The competition is free to enter.
- Gift vouchers to the value of £30 for 1st, £20 for 2nd and £10 for 3rd will be awarded in each age category for all three competitions.
- Entries will close 23:59 on 28th February and are to be submitted via the submissions form at the bottom of this page as an image (PNG/JPG) it must be a Single File no larger than 5MB.
- Only one entry per competition per chid will be accepted. A child can enter more than one Rotary Club competition but can only have one entry in the national competition.
- Pieces of work that are part of a current educational exam portfolio are not eligible for the competitions, due to educational exam board regulations.
- The organisers reserve the right to, without identifying the child, use any image of any entry on it's website, social media, in the local press and in any other reasonable way but not for commercial gain.
- The judge's decision will be final. The Rotary Club of Gloucester Quays will not enter into correspondence about the outcome.